Monster Girl Farmer is an erotic text-based RPG. Your farm is failing, but your fortune takes a turn when a starving Monster Girl barges into your home. In exchange for taking her in, she’ll help you start the world’s first Monster Girl farm! Collect monster girl milk, honey, pollen, and more.
-> Lewd scenes crafted by artisanal writers, grinding away in the paper mines until their quills and free hands are worn to nubs. With over zero years of combined experience, you can rest easy knowing I’m not happy until they’re not happy.
-> Memorable characters with depth: the agoraphobic mushroom girl, the superstitious dryad, the cherry tree girl who thinks she’s a princess…
-> A multitude of fetishes—many more on the way!
-> A world brimming with lore. Learn about the Monster Girl Devil and why Hellhound Girls fell from grace.
-> Color-coded, easy to read dialogue.
-> No pretentious purple prose. You won’t find words like milieu, mackle, or mélange anywhere.
Wholesome turn-based encounters:
-> Raise monster girls’ affection through acts of kindness, not violence. (Working—many planned improvements.)
-> Gain experience, level up, and learn new acts of kindness.
-> A mélange of item drops. Sell them for money, use them to upgrade your farm, or gift them during encounters.
-> Status effects that increase crop yield, temporarily decrease your energy, etc.
-> Minimal grinding.
-> Maximal grinding (against monster girls).
-> A clear visual mini-map to easily navigate the diverse regions. (Map is currently textbased.)
-> Upgradable environments: convince monster girls to set up shops in town, build a coop with dryad wood, etc.
-> Track critical information in your journal: the number of undiscovered monster girls, how many scenes are left, and what you ate for breakfast.
-> Check out the content roadmap (starts at the top, subject to change): https://arcweave.com/app#/project/L80Vezw69R
Customize your experience:
-> Play as male, female, or enby. Choose your name and pick your naughty parts.
-> Affect scenes by bringing different monster girls on your adventures. (Implemented for one character—more planned.)
-> Dislike a kink? Skip any lewd scene BEFORE the action starts.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-22
Release Date: 2022-04-20
Developer: Bawdy Ink Slinger Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Mobile Browser
- The journal page now shows an accurate number of scenes for each monster girl. For example, it used to say Eva had 2 scenes total, but that was wrong because I was only counting the ones unlocked after “winning” an encounter. There’s tons more I left out: scenes unlocked by sleeping, exploring the forest, gifting her items, etc.
When you include all those, Eva has 12(!) scenes total — and for what it’s worth, the later ones get pretty lewd…
- Similarly, when you interact with an individual monster girl, her scenes viewed/total count now reflects reality.
- The journal now shows an accurate count of monster girls in the game. It used to say there were 7 girls total, but that was only considering the main story cast. There are just as many optional characters, and now they are counted too. As of this patch, the total number of monster girls in the game is 14(!)!
- Since its existence, the journal always displayed a row for each monster girl you’ve met and a breakdown of viewed / total scenes. Now it also includes monster girls you haven’t met. This is super useful, especially if you’ve played previous versions; at a glance, you can see how much content you missed and how much new content has been added.
- Personally, I think knowing the names/types of monster girls is a bit of a spoiler. So when you haven’t met a monster girl yet, her name in the journal becomes ‘???’.
- If you hover or click on the aforementioned ‘???’, you’ll see a tooltip hint about how to discover her.
- If you are playing the demo and you’re considering purchasing the full game, these new statistics are accurately represented to give you a sense of how much content is left to discover. In the future, I plan to add the average playtime of the demo and/or the full game.
- Forgive the brag: this patch changed 395 files, consisted of 211 git commits (i.e., version control), added 8772 lines of code, and deleted 6622. Phew.
- The sexiest component of this release is the addition of a new major path in the golem girl’s introduction. See, in the previous version, when you got to the lewd part, you could only stick it in her front-butt or her mouth-butt. Now you can stick it in her butt-butt too!
PunishedKom authored this scene and I edited it. Coming in at a well-rounded 3000 words, there’s plenty of stuff (mainly butt-stuff, tbh) to explore, so check it out and let us know what you think!
- The golem girl’s dialogue wasn’t color-coded.
- Added a massive new scene written by PunishedKom (a lewd writer and artist) and edited by me. As his first contribution — and I mean this in a good way — he went a little overboard: last I checked, the scene was just under 11,000 words! Needless to say, there’s a lot to explore.
One thing of note before I get into the details: you must have a penis to encounter this scene. If you have a penis AND vagina, that’s fine. If your pronouns are she/they, that’s fine, too. Doesn’t matter if you have breasts or not either. All that matters is if you have a penis. Neither PunishedKom nor I had enough time to add a vagina-only path, but I’d like to do so in the future.
Okay, enough blabbing, I’m sure you’re all wondering what this penis– I mean, scene, is about. While exploring, you discover a path that leads you into an isolated grove surrounded by a wall of boulders.
On the other side of them, you find a sleeping beauty with a giant ruby lodged in her chest like a big red button, waiting to be pressed.
She’s obviously ancient, and who knows how long she’s been sleeping there. Her stone gauntlets and boots are covered in moss. Is she some magical weapon of mass destruction, or just waiting for her Prince? Push the button and find out.
SPOILER: Unlock this scene by meeting the conditions mentioned above and exploring the forest. It’ll appear randomly and is available to everyone, whether you’re playing the demo or the full game.
- Added a new picture of Amy the ant girl to the game! I think you’re really gonna like this one. Let’s just say having four arms has its advantages.
- Reduced the number of times in a row you can click the history back button to 25 (was 100). This should speed up performance, particularly when autosaving and for devices with limited RAM.
- You can now get a key item called The Cultivator. This is a farming tool, and if you own it, your crop yield will permanently increase every harvest.
- If you gave money to Fred, it would act like you gave him carrots, and giving him carrots will act like you gave him money.
- Some paths of the poor hobbyist quest unlocked before they were supposed to
– I rewrote the intro to Fern’s lewd scene and nearly doubled its lewd content. Fans of my previous game should appreciate it; this is now the kinkiest scene in the game. I’ve turned her into a contortionist. Before the scene was pure voyeurism. Now you can join in on the fun! Of course, the voyeurism route is still there.
– The major feature of this release is splitting the game into a free demo and a paid for full version. This took a lot of work because I had some technically complex requirements I needed to fulfill. In the end, I decided the best way to go was to have the demo and the full game be the same executable, but you need an access code to unlock the full game:
This means your saves are backwards compatible, unlocking the game is a seamless experience (you don’t have to download a new game), and it’s easy for me to develop both versions and parallel. What I am saying with that last point is, both the demo and the full version are a work in progress and both will continue to improve.
– I have color-coded the map buttons with a new philosophy: colors should represent the action of the button. That is, areas within the map are always orange. Your current location is always read. Buttons that will take you to a different map are always green. And locked areas are always gray. I think this really improves the user experience. If you found the map confusing before, I’d like to know what you think now.
– To further improve map usability, I added relevant icons to the words wherever possible.
– This was a common request on the surveys: now if you try to go to town and you have Eva with you, right then and there you can decide whether to turn around or to leave her behind.
– Some items that were supposed to give a lot of affection points gave zero.
– Monster girls react with *relevant* responses when you use care activities, items, run away, fail to run, win a battle, lose a battle, and win with a cheat (available to $5 pledges and up). Before, their actions were random and unrelated to yours.
– Every monster girl has a “Replay Scenes” button on their welcome page!
– Every monster girl has a “Bestiary” button on their welcome page! It explains their breed’s background information and lore.
– The battle system has been simplified: your actions cost energy; their affection changes in response. This means you’ll always know how much energy you’ll lose from an action.
– Running from battle costs energy.
– Your energy is refilled before your first battle. This prevents an unwinnable situation being your first impression.
– Your actions and the monster girls’ reactions have been merged into one log message. This way, they don’t have to start with, “You use X on Y.”
– Discovering Olivia required a lot of luck and/or knowledge that wasn’t explained in-game. Now, you’ll automatically find her when you meet the requirements mentioned in the v0.12.00 change log.
– You are guaranteed to discover the contents of a landmark after eight failed attempts. Before, with bad luck, this could’ve gone on for a very long time.
– Monster girls *always* respond to your actions. This didn’t always happen in the previous release. Sometimes it would say, “[Monster Girl Name] doesn’t do anything.” That doesn’t make sense anymore: e.g., if you take a monster girl on a walk, the walk itself is doing something.
– When the increase affection button is disabled, it tells you why: you don’t have enough energy.
– The screen shakes when you lose energy in battle.
– Some people thought the first survey was the end of content and stopped playing. I’ve changed the survey’s title to clarify that there is more content ahead.
– In shops, an additional back button was added to the top of the page.
– Each care activity costs five more energy points.
– Reduced affection point gains for some care activities.
– There’s a buttload of new content in the form of monster girl reactions. I’m especially proud of Olivia’s.
I just released v0.13.02. It has a bug fix: If you saw Fern’s third scene before meeting Hanako, you would sometimes get errors while battling Fern.
– An error would occur when you gave the sculpture items.
-Added Olivia the Harpy to the game!
-Added a picture of the Spider Girl to the forest intro!
– SPOILER: When Hanako joins your farm, it unlocks the ability to find Olivia when you sleep.
– You can ask other monster girls about the harpy girl once you discover her
– When Fern’s Affection Level 3, you get a second task to collect “Dead Vines.”
– There are some items you can’t buy until a condition is met
– It is possible for me (your handsome developer) to prevent certain scenes from showing unless some condition is met
– I made a small edit to the forest introduction scene.
– Remove “Name:” label from the journal
– You can purchase a Chicken Coop
– Added “Dead Vines”
– Added “Harpy Egg”
– Added “Chicken Coop”
– Added “Nest #1”
– If you go to the journal or inventory from a sleep scene, the back button returned you to a blank page
– I figured out why you’ll sometimes see a message that says “$follower is following you.” and prevented it from happening (yes, again again).
– I figured out why you’ll sometimes see a message that says “$follower is following you.” and prevented it from happening (yes, again).
– It was possible to have a task stuck in “In Progress.”
– Added a new picture of Eva to the introduction!
– There is now a General Store in town.
– You can sell items (!) at the General Store.
– Added a Journal to the game. It’s a button on the sidebar that lists all the monster girls you have found, their affection level, their affection points, and more.
– Instead of assigning tasks to monster girls on their Spend AP page, you now do it from your Journal, which can be accessed at any time.
– On your Journal, you’re given a rough estimate of when tasks will complete. In the future, I plan to provide an upgrade that lets you know exactly when it will complete.
– The Journal gives you a count of how many monster girls you have, and how many exist in the game. This way you’ll know if you’re missing any.
– When a task completes, the sidebar flickers once, prompting you to look at your inventory and/or Journal.
– Now when you harvest, you randomly receive Carrots or Cabbage instead of money. You can sell them at the General Store.
– Harvesting costs half the energy it used to.
– The Spend AP page tells you how many purchases you need to make until the monster girl levels.
– Shops can require items as payment.
– Shops can sell upgrades instead of items.
– You can buy a scarecrow at Amy’s shop.
– Added a new cheat: at the bottom of the shop page, there are now buttons to add any item that exists in the game to your inventory.
– Created a new type of status effect that can affect your crop yield.
– If you don’t have a scarecrow, there’s a chance birds will destroy your crops while you sleep. If my calculations are correct (and they often aren’t), there’s a 1/8th chance of this happening every time you sleep.
– I halved the duration and AP cost of tasks.
– You can now skip the intro and get right into the gameplay.
– I’ve edited Eva’s scenes up to and including the scene where you enter the forest for the first time. These edits are minor, but they should improve the experience.
– Soil, Flowers, and Chocolate Candy Bar are now purchased in the General Store instead of the Pet Shop.
– I figured out why you’ll sometimes see a message that says “$follower is following you.” and prevented it from happening.
– You could spend affection points you don’t have to start a task
– The welcome text is hidden when a monster girl is performing a task. Since she’s busy, she can’t say hello.
– I’ve changed the way you earn monster girl items. The way it used to work is, you’d spend a fixed amount of affection points to get one item. Now, you assign Monster Girls a task and when they complete them, you get items. I’d like to hear what you think about this new feature. If it feels like a step in the wrong direction, it will be easy to revert.
– You complete tasks by using energy elsewhere, so I’ve created a cheat for five dollar pledges: you can drain all your energy in the Bedroom. This will speed up tasks.
– Cheats require less button clicks. E.g., one click gives you more than enough money/affection points/energy.
– The current and maximum affection level of each monster girl is now shown.
– I’ve multiplied all affection points by 1000. This was for the path I was going to go down with tasks, but I decided to go in a different direction. I’m leaving it this way because bigger is always better, right?
– If you had a status effect that reduced care activity cost, you still weren’t able to perform care activities if your energy was below the standard care activity cost.
– SPOILER: Enoki only gave you extra affection points the second time you gave her decayed wood. Now it happens the first time.
– Added Sophie the Centaur to the game. Well, she was already in the game, but now you can get her to join your farm.
– Care activities DO NOT take you to a separate page anymore. This reduces care activity clicks. Half the clicks!
– The energy bars bars animate. They’ll shrink and grow when you lose/gain energy, respectively.
– The map is now at the top of the screen instead of the bottom. This is so it doesn’t shift around based on the contents of the page.
– Added a new map: Barn. In a future version, you will have to buy this from Amy’s shop.
– Added Stable #1 to the Barn. In a future version, you will have to buy this from Amy’s shop.
SPOILER: To discover Sophie, you must:
– Have Amy to affection level 2 or higher
– Perform care activities on anyone in the forest until Sophie appears in a random location (Look for a “!” on the map)
– Just in time for Halloween, I’ve created a spooky scene involving a well. Good luck finding the secret. (It’s sexual, but barely — more atmospheric and fun.) I’ve added a cheat to the game so you can jump straight to this new scene.
– The pink orchard now has its own exploration scenes. It didn’t really make sense to find ponds or green plants there.
– The author of the scene you are reading is now displayed. So far, I’m the only author for the game, but now I feel comfortable asking for community contributions. Interested in adding something to the game? Let me know.
– Now you can leave me feedback at any point by clicking on a button on the sidebar. The end of game/character surveys still exist.
This version also adds a lot of random scenes when you explore.
Now the map will show you locations that need to be explored.
I also added some quality of life features:
Now scenes are unlocked inside the Spend AP page and can be played over and over again.
I created a rudimentary “map” that should limit the amount of clicks you need to get somewhere and make it less confusing. I still feel like it’s not there yet (my eventual plan is to make the map a clickable image), and I feel like it can be improved from a user experience perspective. Please play around with it and let me know if it makes navigating better and if you can think of anything to improve it.
You can now purchase items from certain monster girls by spending AP on them. You can’t do anything with the items yet, but that is planned, and it should give you a reason to return to monster girls after you’ve leveled them up all the way.”
This release adds Fern the Dryad, and with her, the first kinky scene! I hope you like tentacles! I made her kind of annoying on purpose, but I hope it’s not so annoying that you dislike her as a character. Tell me what you think about her personality.
Switched to twine – text based online game
- I’m proud to say this is my second NSFW game; I completed my first!
- I’ve been programming for decades, teaching best practices to others. This means fewer bugs, more content.
The codes below are in this format:
version = access code As an example, let’s say you want to unlock the full version of v0.15.00. Below, you’d find “v0.15” in the list, then copy “Eva Fern Olivia” (without quotes) into the game’s Access Code text box and click submit.
Access Codes v0.15.xx = Eva Fern Olivia
Ps:- IF LINK DOESN'T WORK THAT MEANS THERE IS NEWER VERSION OF GAME, SEARCH THAT. IF THERE ISN'T NEWER VERSION REPORT IT COMMENT BELOW AND WE WILL UPDATE IT UNDER IN 24 Hours
- 0 Comment
- Adult Games
- April 30, 2022