Paradise Heights is an interactive erotic fiction game focusing on the themes of seduction and transformation. You’ve accepted the job of a lifetime in a mysterious and luxurious new high-rise. You’ll meet a cast of fully-fleshed characters, be able to explore their needs and desires, and — if they pay the price — fulfill them. With power comes risk: your new ‘boss’ has made clear that there are penalties for failure, and not everyone wants you to succeed.
Avery Arrives – The Sin of Greed has finally arrived in Paradise. Discuss matters with Lazren’s brother and see what he thinks about your little operation. If you’re truly impressive, you might find that industry brings certain rewards, while those who barely struggle over the finish line might receive an interesting offer…. and those who don’t finish at all may find that he will finish them instead.
Chapter 3 Begins – A new plotline begins in Paradise. It turns out there’s more to Lazren’s plans for you than she first admitted. The stakes are higher, and the path not quite so straight-forward. Will you play your political cards correctly? Look forward to future updates expanding this as Paradise Inc continues to grow.
Reactivity Increase – Recruited characters will now react to the changing of the chapters, and will comment about current events. The are new comments for every character in Paradise!
Revamped Advanced PDA – The ‘Advanced’ view of the PDA has been expanded to show much, much more of the behind-the-scenes statistics for those of you wanting to fine-tune your efficiency and progress, and see all the goodies in one convenient place.
Additional Duo Scenes – A near miss on the vote doesn’t mean we never expand! Gym-goers might run into some fun with a submissive Mason and Dana; while Dominant Mason prefers to spend his time in Inferno with the twin Selenes. Our favorite giantess naga has been spending some hours in the park for our resident Siren, and may also be more than happy to have company as well!
No matter how much you prepare, there’s always a detail or two! We’ve snagged a couple of bugs and gotten them fixed:
- Missing dialog avatars for post-rescue Selene in both her forms
- The Sisters bottling location image will now display correctly
- Fixed an issues where the Cultist avatar was broken if you started a new game
- An energy display (‘NaN’) error related to constructing Inferno while recruiting Drow Petra.
- Errors where certain sex scenes did not advance the time of day
- A few minor typos
We also used the opportunity to add in something we were working on for release but didn’t quite finish on time. Now that it’s done, though… !
- Selene’s expansions (upstairs and downstairs) now have animated images for their final expansion phase!
This does require you to re-download the asset pack and the HTML file, if you are playing offline, and to load your most recent saved game (loading the autosave is fine). Once that’s done, everything should be up to date and you can continue enjoying the adventur
- Fixed a potential game breaker where Dominant Mason triggering in the morning could trap the player in their bedroom with no way to advance to the Samantha/Mason scene.
- Fixed a display issue with foci cost in Petra’s transformation.
- Fixed several instances where the MC would be addressed with variables.
- Fixed an issue that caused two scenes to play on top of one another when Dominant Mason invited Samantha to your room
- Fixed an issue where accessing Submissive Mason’s intimate scene directly from R&D resulted in a blank page, or the wrong scene playing.
Those looking to add another servant to their entourage will find this a wonderful time to wrap a collar permanently around Mason’s neck. Dominant players can give submissive Mason a number of tasks ranging from breakfast (and perhaps something more) in bed, adjustments to certain garments worn beneath his uniform, and the opportunity to share your submissive with someone else working in the main office.
Players with a less domineering attitude can instead choose for Mason to bind you instead. Mason is, however, a demanding top. Characters can expect to be summoned to his office seemingly at random, where he will task the character with whatever whim pleases him. Characters who follow their dominant’s commands can expect to be rewarded. Those with a more bratty edge will find out exactly what sort of punishment that big brain can dream up…
-Taking It Slow
Too much commitment? After the story event, players who are not currently interested in gaining a permanent sub OR dominant can instead encourage Mason to find his own path. This includes all the mechanical rewards for the character and improves their outlook, but does not trigger a permanent change to your relationship. This path may be expanded upon later (CoughRomanceCough) but currently represents an option for players who would rather keep things casual with their head scientist.
- More typos
- Informed Lazren that she shouldn’t call you ‘daughter’ when you’re male.
- Took a course on investment banking (fixed serious error with ‘Dividends’ mode)
- Restored proper space/time continuum in Elysium. Working there now advances time normally.
- Patched in a missing variable for banked Energy bonus
- Restored the character customization “quick access” link in the left pane, which somehow mysteriously disappeared between 1.8.1 and 1.8.2. *cough*Cambion*cough*
- Corrected an issue which caused the Casino show a whole lot of 0s and ‘NaN’s.
- You should now be able to change your necklace facing properly in Chapter 1
- Corrected a repeating line in Mason’s question panes that wasn’t supposed to be there.
- Corrected several small typos
– Sara has been added as a recruitable character. She can be met in the Casino in the afternoon or evening after the player has introduced themselves to Mammon.
– Pre-Transformation Sara’s only location is the Casino, but she has both an ‘on duty’ and an ‘off duty’ mode. Your first two encounters will see you meet her in both of these modes, after which you can talk to her ‘on duty’ persona in the afternoon, and find her ‘off duty’ in the evenings. The ‘on duty’ conversations lead to the Magician path, while the ‘off duty’ conversations lead to the Kitsune option.
– Regardless of form, Sara can be found in the Casino after transformation. She’ll be running a stage show as your magician, or running a small bar at the kitsune.
– Sara is currently not available for the ‘Date night’ romance events.
Casino Work Scenes
– With the addition of a character to the Casino comes the option to supervise there. Update 1.7.0 comes with 7 new scenes: 3 scenes unlocked with the building, an additional 2 if you have purchased the casino upgrade, and one each for Sara’s new forms.
Assorted Bug Fixes and Improvements
-As always, we’ve been looking over the code and making adjustments to anything out of place. Stability and fewer typos are always good!
– A considerable number of lingering bugs and broken panes have been fixed. Special thanks to Goctionni from the TGGameSite Discord server for providing us with a Twine Validator of his own design, which really aided us in tracking down these persistent little gremlins in the code.
– Beginning a week after Lazren’s return and approximately every 2 weeks after that, the tower will begin to exhibit a few odd behaviors. It is, after all, still learning and part of that learning is going to be screwing up from time to time. That is perfectly understandable for most people, but when most of your employees screw up they can’t reverse gravity inside the building or accidentally fill it with giant rats!
Not to worry. Mason has the fixes well in hand. You could stay with him and put things back in order with only a minimal hit to your energy, or you can take the opportunity to get away from the tower for a little R&R. That’s the easy question, but the far harder question is…who will you take with you?
– Each disaster carries with it an opportunity to take one of your transformed employees (Samantha, Damien, Jolie, Cassandra, Petra, or Xavier) out on a date. Each character has prepared content for two trips out away from the tower, and the second will introduce a plot thread for the character’s eventual romance path. When you reach the second date with the character, a warning will appear for the end of content and the second date will replay when chosen for all future dating opportunities.
– There is not currently any penalty for going on dates with multiple employees, as none of the content finishes a romance path. This being a very odd workplace, most of the your employees are open-minded, but once things escalate select characters may be a little more possessive of you.
– Players who have built Elysium (whether or not Xavier is a dryad) will be able to gift Petra with a Siren transformation.
– Players who have built Inferno (whether or not Xavier is a vampire) will be able to welcome Petra into the ranks of the Drow.
– After transformation, Petra will still work the evenings in the Security Office. However, the Drow form can be found in Inferno in the morning, enjoying a quiet moment before the place opens, and the Siren form can be found swimming in Elysium in both the morning and the afternoon.
– In addition to the regular scenes, Siren Petra features a unique scene variation for submissive males, while Drow Petra has a special scene for submissive futanari characters. Combined with JJ’s unique female scene, we now have 1 special scene for each of the three PC sexes. Both will also have an additional potential work scene interacting with Xavier/Xun if they share a location.
Luciana and I have been working hard on patch 1.4.0, our ‘Gender Patch’. Although this patch was extremely focused on one main aspect — adding the male and female genders to the game — it has been probably the largest update we’ve ever done. Every line of text needed to be re-read, evaluated, and adjusted to suit our new system. It’s been a lot of work, but we’re almost there!
Patch 1.4.0 will be released to our Patreon backers on Friday, August 14th. As always this will be an early preview build, so while we hope to squash as many bugs as possible between now and release, there may still be a few areas where the new genders aren’t quite firing correctly. This makes public release for the patch August 28th, when we will release the new content to all players.
So what’s in the patch?
Well, obviously: new genders! You can now choose to begin your game as either completely male, completely female, or the ‘original’ succubus form, and play that way from the beginning. For those with existing games, Lazren will teach you the secrets of changing sex when you meet her again in Chapter 2… presuming you passed your review! Once you reach Chapter 2, you will be able to freely adjust both your physical sex and your coloration to your liking. Take a look in the mirror — you might like what you see.
All existing scenes and conversations have been tweaked (some lightly, and some significantly) to show off all three player genders. Some are essentially the same scene with an eye toward not mentioning anatomy you don’t possess, others diverge into somewhat different acts or attitudes, and JJ features a brand new scene for Dominant Females only. We plan on introducing more unique gender scenes in future updates now that we have the coding in place.
Speaking of Chapter 2: you can now skip directly to Chapter 2, should you so choose to. Taking the ‘shortcut’ has some advantages (like, not having to play through content you’ve already seen before), but it also comes with some limitations. You can choose to build two locations and transform two people: the bare minimum to meet Lazren’s requirements. Playing the game through ‘the right way’ might get you more than that, but this IS a shortcut!
Reading through everything also gave us an excuse to do some pretty significant editing to existing content. We found and corrected over 150 typos, a handful of genuine bugs, and did some basic cleanup in various areas. Hopefully this will result in a smooth, better experience for all of our existing work.
In terms of future plans, Patch 1.5.0 should be a smaller, quicker patch that focuses on Petra’s ultimate fate in Paradise Heights, and will feature her gaining two full transformation options (Siren and Drow). On August 31st we’ll also be putting up our next content poll for patch 1.6.0 after Petra, so be sure to look for that after our public release of this patch.
As always, we can’t emphasize enough how much we appreciate your backing for our little project. We’ve been growing and growing, and we hope you’ll continue to join us in this endeavor for a long time to come.
– Xavier’s story begins in Chapter 2 after the player has built the Gym, Shakes ‘n Sundaes, the Computer Café, and the Bank. However, the player will also need to build the Security Office once unlocked to progress the story.
– Engage in a Cat and Mouse chase with the journalist to locate and catch him before he assembles enough evidence of your nefarious business operations! Failure to do so might prove fatal for Lazren’s plans…and for your future!
-Two Paths of Transformation: Embrace life and attune him to nature, creating your very own Dryad, or embrace death, and begin a Vampiric bloodline. The choice is yours!
– Welcome Petra to your service as head of security, for those times when you need human eyes for tasks the tower can’t handle itself. She’s a strong, no-nonsense woman with a laid-back attitude and a quick sense of humor — and knows not to ask TOO many questions.
-Work side by side in the security office and unlock some intimate scenes with the military woman. Just make sure you haven’t bitten off more than you can chew once you catch her interest!
The central hub of security within the tower. Enjoy your time with Petra, or go to work observing the cameras and ‘encouraging’ a little more action wherever you can.
A beautiful park with a great oak growing through the middle, no one seems to realize it appeared far too quickly to be natural. Pursue the good graces of your friendly neighborhood Dryad, or spend a little time bringing customers a little ‘closer’ to nature.
The nightclub to end all nightclubs, Inferno has it all. A dance floor, private booths, and a few more ‘interesting’ furnishings in the back rooms, for those who like leather, latex, and the crack of a riding crop. Assist your Vampire in hunting, or sling a few drinks from the bar that are sure to get the place hopping.
-The story will now advance into chapter 2, with Lazren returning when the countdown timer reaches 0. Players with existing saves who have been stuck one ‘1 day to Lazren’s Return’ should now see the countdown finish after they sleep.
-5 possible ‘bad ends’ for those who do not have the required number of souls (Hint: You can have one converted human and still fail. Which of those do you think might have the ambition to take over if asked?)
-A scene with Lazren that may be submissive or dominant, but dominant PCs will want to ensure they have more than the requisite 3 souls.
-A new task and a new deadline to meet, though as before the countdown timer will not actually tick to 0 for several more updates as we fill out the content in chapter 2.
Starting Energy (Added 31 March 2020) – Starting energy for new games has been increased from 1000 to 1200. This will allow the first building upgrade to be purchased on day 1, as well as the first two small venues, making it significantly easier to exceed Lazren’s expectations.
Buildings are now divided by the floor they can be built on instead of being listed by size. All previous shops are now First Floor venues. This update will allow for building the Second Floor, which will in turn allow building the Bank. The Casino is the first Special Venue, and is housed on its own floor of the tower.
Character Coloration Customization!
-During the scene with Lazren, players will be taught their first succubus power, which will allow them to alter the base character’s hair, eye, lipstick, and skin color. Gender remains locked, but is planned for a future update.
Expanded NPC – Mason
-Mason told you he would talk about himself after you had passed your performance review, so I guess he’s on the hook for it now! Learn a little more about your reclusive researcher and maybe find out why he’s been so cagey. That seems like a problem that might be worth fixing, in the future…
New NPC – Mammon
-Mammon comes to act as a manager for some of your new buildings, thanks to her insight with certain members of Lazren’s family. She can be reached through the bank or casino. She does not currently have any steamy scenes associated with her, but will assist with operations in both buildings, as well as filling in some needed information
New Building – Bank
-The bank is a new building that allows the PC to make regular investments in new demonic start-ups. In addition to an energy reward, successfully completing an investment may get the player a grateful visit from the business owner, or perhaps some of the product…
New Building – Casino
-A requirement for Chapter 2, the Casino is an expensive monument to the sin of greed. Though there are currently no scenes available for the casino, players may adjust the odds of the gaming table to their liking. Play it safe with smaller wins and losses, or go all out for the maximum energy gain. As Mason would say, the choice is yours!
If you are playing offline, the Dressing Room mirror to change your appearance may not update your dialog avatar. We’re working on a better way to do this (and if you know of one, please let us know!), but in the meantime, you’ll need to do this:
1. Close your browser entirely.
2. Open Chrome from your Windows search bar (or other command prompt) by using this command:
3. You don’t have to do this every time to play – only when you want to change your avatar. Once it is set, you’ll have no further problems.
As of this writing, only Chrome will work for this; we’re looking for options for Firefox and others. Remember to close Chrome again and re-open it normally when you stop playing!
The technical explanation:
However, for whatever damned reason, browsers do not like drawing local files (the skin, hair, etc. images) on an HTML canvas. It’s considered a security risk, flagged as ‘tainted’, and blocks the composite from being created. So, your avatar is never updated. The –allow-file-access-from-files flag turns off this security feature in Chrome temporarily. I haven’t found a similar option for Firefox or Edge.
It may be that we simply have to create individual avatars for each combination of features, only for those people who play offline, but I would really love to avoid that.
Ps:- IF LINK DOESN'T WORK THAT MEANS THERE IS NEWER VERSION OF GAME, SEARCH THAT. IF THERE ISN'T NEWER VERSION REPORT IT COMMENT BELOW AND WE WILL UPDATE IT UNDER IN 24 Hours
- 0 Comment
- Adult Games
- June 26, 2022