Path to Ascension is an adult text game. In it, you will play as a recently deceased mortal on the path to claim a place among the gods themselves!
You will explore several universes each with a different theme and gameplay to them.
Fight fantastical creatures and go on an adventure in the medieval fantasy-themed universe, with RPG elements.
Cruise the stars and manage a mega-corporation in the space-themed universe, with management sim gameplay elements.
Join a race to the west in the wild west themed universe, with Oregon Trail inspired gameplay.
Fill paperwork and despair about contemporary problems in the modern life themed universe, with dating sim style gameplay.
RPG Class System
Base Building System
Dialogue and Choices System
Affection and demeanor System; characters will remember the way you treat them, be it gentle, stoic, playful or impatient.
- Changed the image to Whitewood village and added an image to the swamp areas.
- Portal in the Lair Entrance works, but the full functionality of portals in the game is not implemented yet.
- Added two new areas: Grimwood’s Lair – First Floor, and the optional Beach area. Both are still work in progress, so this is more, so you can read the description and get a feel for what they will be like when done.
- Put colors and functionality to bars in the party menu.
- Fixed the foldout arrows for the equipment in the party menu. (Still not how it should be, but this is something wrong with Unity.)
- Fixed the input field not appearing when naming your guardian angel. Also added some feedback on the change and the immediate display of the new name as the event title.
- Fixed the name of the eyes part of the appearance from “pupil” to “eyes” since you also change the iris inside that part.
- Changed an “it” pronoun in the pronoun table that previously didn’t exist.
- Options are now properly loaded upon game start.
- Volume slider’s values are now fixed. Won’t blow anyone’s ears off if you try to make it louder. Sorry about that.
- Fixed social attribute panel not showing for the player in the party menu. Also fixes being unable to confirm your level up.
- Confirm level up button won’t be pressable when starting the level up anymore.
- Enemies going to negative HP might be fixed. I think. Probably.
- Fixed the event Bersa II appearing constantly and stopping you from entering the shop.
- Fixed shops not showing any feedback upon success or failure of a purchase.
- Changed the “Change” button for the gold option in the debug menu to “Add” to properly reflect its effect.
- Fixed unequip buttons not showing properly.
- Fixed the description of the Drained status effect to actually match its effect in game. (The previous description was the initial concept idea for the ability.)
- Adjusted the appearance of standard choices. They are still not exactly how I want them to look, which is more Unity UI Toolkit’s fault then mine, but they are way better now.
- Made sure hotkeys can’t trigger locked choices. Not sure if they could before, but now they totally can’t haha.
- Fixed the description of the Rest option in the hollow tree in Grimwood Lair’s entrance.
- Changed purpose of the text in the main menu.
v2.3 – Draka, the Berserker!
Added Draka as an NPC and companion. You can find her in her home, where after the event where you reunite her with her Hardisa, you may recruit her as a companion.
- Added two new events: the one where Draka joins you, and the one where she guides you through the swamps towards Grimwood’s lair.
- Game Over now does not hide the load button.
- Bars have been fixed and recede to the left instead of to the center.
- Fixed the Unconscious status remaining in a fallen companion even after battle when they should return to 1 Hp and become conscious again.
- Actually implemented back the refresh rate back. (last update didn’t have this fix due to my hard drive dying and messing things up on my end)
- Minor text fixes.
- Fixed the Stone Draka event having the personality tags of Hardisa and not of Draka.
- Changed Living Vine placeholder on Draka quest to an Orc. (also a placeholder, but more accurate)
- Fixed new areas not having any fog of war.
- Fixed some questions continuing the event in the Family Reunion event, renamed the event (previously it was Draka & Seer Reunion), and fixed two choices that were swapped in description and consequence.
- Fixed a bug that was duplicating Status effects on code, causing combat to crash sometimes.
v2.2 – Whitewood News!
- Implemented another Bersa scene.
- Implemented a Felix Scene.
- Minor Fixes.
- Reimplemented Refresh Rates in the resolution Screen instead of automatically selecting them, as this was causing some people black screen problems. Mayhaps, the resolution problems are finally fixed?
2.1 – Complete UI Rework, and New Event!
- New event in the Hunting Grounds. Find a peculiar character that has something to tell you, which might change everything.
- Implemented tooltips back, they will also show the hotkeys for the menu buttons.
- Fixed a bug that would make the main menu in the web version not interactable.
- Scrollbar auto scrolls up.
- Adjusted visuals of bar elements.
- Moved event choice’s row counter.
- Text adjustments in Daisy Companion.
- A lot of ellipses weren’t showing, this was causing weird empty spaces in the text. This is fixed. This was due to a keyboard character thing.
- Fixed party menu bug where it wasn’t closing properly.
- Fixed a bug where new Status weren’t being handled properly when added to a combatant.
- Fixed quit to menu making the main menu not work anymore.
- Eliminated loading redundancies.
- Fixed a freezing issue when playing too hard with the scrollers.
- Player options reset with every new build now to avoid possible compatibility errors.
- Player options are displayed correctly and their code now follows best the practices of the new UI.
- Fixed one loading screen not being displayed.
Changelogs since last public build (1.8):
2.0a – Complete UI Rework:
- Complete UI rework. Everything is prettier, more immersive and user-friendly. Feedback is appreciated.
- Saves have been reworked to be more manageable to the user.
- Achievements are easier to follow.
- The appearance screen has been reworked and will show the appearance of companions and of NPCs during events.
- Aspect choosing in the God screen should be more intuitive.
- Deprecated side image options and UI mode have been removed as they don’t make sense with the new UI.
- Loading screens are better and will happen whenever you load a new game. The old background dimension images are now loading screen images, ain’t that cute?
- Hotkeys still work, but most of them are not listed in the UI. Will do that later.
- Janky deed pop-ups have been reworked into a simple notification in the room after you did said deed.
- Main Menu now has the patch notes for your convenience.
- Hopefully no more scaling problems and monitor problems.
- Text tooltips that define concepts, the ones only present at the beginning of the game, are out until Unity offers supports for them in their new UI next year. Performance has also taken a small hit, but this should improve with new Unity releases.
- Text options in the Config screen are temporarily not working.
- The structure to show companions and NPC’s appearance in the appearance screen might be in, but said descriptions are still not implemented.
- World/Combat Choices are not cutting text and not aligning properly.
- Quit button on the right is a placeholder until I figure out how to make that side be an obvious quit button without fucking spelling it.
- Tooltips for most UI elements are still to be re-implemented.
- Skill trees are out, since their layout will be completely re-done to make it easier to make them. The original way was garbage.
- Bottom left version text at the main menu is wrong… AGAIN!
- Typos and weird phrasing at the beginning of the game.
- Fixed some skills and status displaying their info wrong when used.
- Fixed other stuff not working correctly.
- Do the million bugs that arose from remaking the UI count? No? Because if they did, this would be one long-ass patch note. It would be more like a patch book, you feel me?
1.9 Evil Update:
- Added four new events!
- Meet the band of raiders that takes over Whitewood village when you kill everyone inside! Rangr is the leader located in what used to be Tyr’s Church. Speak with him first to get the ball rolling.
- After speaking with Rangr there will be three small tasks to do around the camp that will allow you to ingratiate yourself to the raiders and maybe sway their future to your whim in the coming tribulations. Also, did I mention all these tasks have a sex scene? Cause they do. One of them is less obvious, maybe try being an asshole or saying no to a certain sister and see what happens.
- There is also two new areas! Though this is misleading, haha. One is Whitewood Village, which was simply removed from the Whitewood Forest map, and the other one is the village after the arrival of the raiders. Now, this part is undercooked, and I will be revisiting raider Whitewood as well as Whitewood itself on the future to raise their quality a bit.
- Added the remaining Lyssa events to the debug menu.
- Put in some fail-safes in case you ever end up transporting to an area or room that doesn’t exist. This is because of the village changing into its own area. Just in case you saved in a room that doesn’t exist anymore. Technically using the debug menu you should always be able to fix this yourself. But still.
- Minor typos and stuff.
- Added a new event: Ratatosk Roadblock. This event is what will block you from entering the swamp and searching for help from the nearby orcs. HOWEVER, that doesn’t have to be the case! If your stats are high, or if you are plain evil, or just rude upon meeting the messenger of the gods, you might gain entrance via other ways! One of them is a battle of words! A flyt! Now, I am no poet, but I did try here, so I hope you all enjoy it.
- Added another new event and area in the swamp entrance. You can now find the cursed Berserker by going South in the swamp crossroads. Decide her fate and meet this new character, which will be one of the available companions!
- The final event added is the reunion of the seer and her grandniece, finishing this quest and unlocking Draka as a possible companion in the future. But that’s not all! The orcs will throw you a feast as thanks, which you can navigate in a few different ways that will have lasting effect on your relationship with them. Learn about the orc’s history and drink a lot, or not at all, or drink something you yourself brought! Also, there are three sex scenes here with Draka.
- Fix the event to gain entry to the orc tribe checking for the wrong background to allow war gods in.
- Fixed social checks of the event above using the wrong social stats.
- Fixed travel back from the swamp to the grasslands. Not sure if already broken, or if I broke during making this patch, then fixed it. Who knows?
- Some other small stuff that, as always, I am sure I forgot to type down.
- Finished the event to gain entry to the tribe. The favor option has been removed, as that is the quest the seer herself will give you. If you have a war background or enough war power, you can enter without a hassle. Or you will have to pass a social check. The way this social check works is how I will be doing all social checks in the future. (Will aso at point go back to past check and make them conform to this style).
- New oral scene with three whole versions for angel on her relaxation menu. There are versions for all you dicks, cunts and assholes! I mean, for your dicks, cunts and asshoes!
- Meet the seer! Meet the leader of the orc clan. You can agree or not to help her find her grandniece in exchange for help navigating the swamp. This will be very useful in your journey to find Grimwood.
- Added power change to the Marching Frost’s Conclusion. Still have things to do here, but we will go bit by bit.
- Fixed debug menu not teleporting you to the orc tribe if you tried.
- Added 7 new areas to the game! The Lair Entrance cannot be reached unless you use the debug menu. That is because the way there is through the deep swamps, and the way to find the right track in them has not been added yet.
- The entrance to the swamp functions like normal, as does the Lair Entrance. But most of the areas added are part of the deep swamp. The deep swamps are magical and confuse travelers. Unless you know the way, you will keep stumbling around the same places. If you retreat, you will go back to the Swamp Entrance no matter where you are, so you will lose progress if you made any in the right track. For now, enjoy getting lost and try to see all 5 deep swamp areas.
- Fixed things mentioned to me on a forum at the beginning of the month. Didn’t write, nor remember what they were. I am great at this, I know.
- Two new enemies! They populate the previously added areas of the Frozen North
- Three new sex scenes for one of the new enemies.
- Forlorn Ghost, a hopeless soul killed in the Frozen North in a horrible manner. Careful about who you bring with you to deal with these creatures. A certain icy someone could elicit a certain aggressive response. Can be found in the abandoned village and mountain base.
- Yuki-onna, a foreign ghost attracted to the North by a mysterious call from the aspect of ice. Has three sex scenes for both sexes’ tools and the universal backdoor. But perhaps this spirits fits all to well within the norse’s mythos. Can be found in the snow climb and mountain base.
- A few bugs. But there are more fixes incoming to stuff that was pointed out to me on forums.
- A new area, the Orc Tribe.
- One event to gain entrance to the Orc Tribe that will be tied to the main story.
- New arena system, fight every foe you have fought before in the training grounds of the orc tribe!
- New enemy!
- Two new sex scenes, each with one option for both boy and girl parts!
- Some small stuff.
- A new anal sex scene for the Rutting Faun enemy!
- A false value wasn’t being attributed in a check for the text tags. Now it’s working. You shouldn’t note any difference because I was working around it inadvertently.
- The last update was displaying the wrong version number, this has been adjusted.
- One new oral scene for Lyssa’s sex menu!
- One new event that serves as the conclusion for the romance route with Lyssa.
- Fixed a typo since last build. That’s it. It was a space. In an achievement. That was added last update. Don’t judge me.
- Six new events, all surrounding Lyssa, the ice witch! This essentially concludes Lyssa’s plot threads, and a major plot thread of Allurgard. I will be revisiting some aspects of the story in the future when Allurgard is finished, but it is pretty much done. To see these, just keep increasing your affection with the witch. This is meant to be done naturally as you progress through the game, but for now: just spam fuck her. Seriously.
- Three new miniboss battles, horribly unbalanced as always. I will get around to fixing this shit when I get to implementing the player skill tress, I swear!
- Three new areas of the Frozen Mountain. Explore that thick mountain, thoroughly! From the base, to the shaft, to the tip!
- One new key item being sold in Lyelnas’ shop, that will be useful in your climb up the mountain! Might wanna swing by the shop before you go hiking! If you encouraged Daisy to bring her stuff, you don’t even have to buy this! She will already have it!
- A rework of the combat system to a state machine pattern. To the lay-peeps: it work good now. Should solve some bugs too.
- A fuck ton of shit. I don’t know, man! Seriously, I was so focused on getting the big stuff done, that when I fixed something small I didn’t even bother writing it down.
- A holiday event with two sex scenes! One is eight-pages long and very bisexual, so tread lightly here depending on your preferences. This event is a celebration of The First and kind of subtly hints towards two important things down the line. Enjoy!
- There were a few bug fixes, but I forgot to write them down. Oops!
- The small scene that plays out when you awaken the C trio without having stolen their equipment is completely different and better. It is also fixed, and plays now instead of the game acting as if you had stolen the equipment.
- MAJOR UI CHANGE. I have tested the UI in several aspect ratios. After a slew of changes, all of them are more or less functional. Small kinks are still to be ironed out, though.
- Valerian’s pussy sex scene is now working. A tag was causing an error, apologies.
- Fixed a swapped description in the Lyelnas event.
- Moved the map button, and it now should arrange itself correctly in the screen when resizing it.
- Re-arranged and put a warning regarding resolutions in the configurations. Configurations will reset in this build due to this, too.
- Changed some settings around resolutions that should finally deal with some longstanding problems people were having.
- Fixed a bug with grassland enemies’ achievements.
- Your companions now comment on the stuff you do, and won’t act like just ghosts that aren’t there most of the time for the events! The system that allows this is super flexible, which will be good when I add new companions later on. The events that aren’t covered for Daisy and Lyssa are the challenges and the Eldritch Cave. I will get them later.
- Added the rest of the werewolf sex scene which was missing in the last update. If you have already done the Hallows event, trigger it again via the debug menu to see it! (The event is listed as Halloween unsurprisingly.)
- Added a few more scattered keywords to some events, but not any significant amount. (I have a bunch ready that I need to retroactively add to events.)
- Minor text adjustments everywhere.
- Minor UI adjustment.
- Added missing achievement on the festivities of the gods.
- Fixed a weird equipment/item bug.
- Fixed some typos in the Hallows event.
- Added a Halloween Event! Commemorate the spooky season with the other gods! The event features two sex scenes, with different versions for the tools used as always. And one incomplete werewolf sex scene, apologies for that. This might be one of the longest events in the game, strangely enough.
- Added keywords system! They are generally concepts of the game’s universe which you can hover over to get a quick explanation. It’s your godly intuition at work! They are only present in the intro for now.
- Fixed and improved minor UI things.
- Improved layout of the side image. Also, fixed some problems with its configurations.
- Changed the power message. Made it more succinct, and hopefully cooler sounding.
- Small adjustments to text here and there.
- Made challenges harder to come across than enemies.
- Fixed old daisy commentary that wasn’t showing up.
- A lot of adjustments to the intro text.
- Daisy talking topic of Lyssa is now conditional to Daisy’s presence as a companion.
- Fixed a bug that the debug menu teleport to other dimensions caused.
- Optimized how items are stored in the database. It should improve performance significantly, me thinks.
- Added the new events, and one previous forgotten one, to the debug menu’s event list.
- Cleaned up a few things in the Valerian event. Including a fix for the nudism stuff. (Thank you, Icaros, for the report.)
- The possible aspect ratios have been restricted once again. In a way, this should help with some scaling issues.
- Put in a condition to talk to Lyssa about Daisy; Daisy must have joined you at least once for this dialog to be available.
- Altered main menu save blurb to reflect the recently added compatibility of new versions of the game with saves from previous versions.
- Angel’s telepathic communications are now in italic, as per an old recommendation that I finally decided on following through after a bit of experimentation with other alternatives. If you spot any formatting weirdness on any of Angel’s dialogue, like the italic no stopping after her thoughts are done, please report it.
- Added two new areas: The Snow Climb and The Abandoned Frozen Village. Both aren’t too big, but I plan to expand them a bit, later. They do not have enemies yet, but they house the witch’s new events.
- Three new events for the ice witch. Also, I didn’t mention this before, but she is a companion, which you are now able to recruit! Like Daisy, she can be talked with, has her own unique equipment, an ability and a sex scene!
- A new anal sex scene for the Living Vine enemy.
- A new major layout element: the side image. It displays an image relating to the event you are experiencing or the location you are in. Right now it has one image for the major areas of Allurgard and The Beyond. There are a few configurations option for you to tinker with in case you don’t like something about it. This was done to fix the line width problem and possibly enable for artwork to be added to the game in the far future.
- Reworked how the inventory displays items. It now shows stacks, cuts the tooltip if it’s too long, and has no limit of items to display. (Change tabs if it doesn’t appear straight away. I couldn’t get around to fixing that, sorry.)
- I altered some layout things to make it scale better. There’s I am aware that there are still other things to adjust, so don’t worry.
- Fixed reported bugs and lots of not reported bugs. Thank you, Icarus, for the continuity reports. I couldn’t get around to all of them just yet, though.
- Finished the main work on the Grasslands.
- Added three new skills for the Warrior class: Ground Bash, Inspire and Sweep. All of these are unlocked by levelling up. Also, the level in which you unlock certain skills has been swapped.
- Small fixes to the content of the last patreon build.
- Added new area: The Grasslands. Enemies here are stronger than in previous areas. This area also isn’t done yet, but the important stuff is here more or less there. Most of the hills to the right of the map have repeated descriptions except for their hilltops. That is part of what I am still working on.
- Added the Headhunter Gnoll enemy! They have a devastating ability that takes a while to charge and a minor healing one. Don’t draw out the fight with this one for too long! They also have a sex scene!
- Added the Rutting Faun enemy! They have an ability that might stun you and another that might cause you to receive more damage, be careful! They also have a sex scene as usual.
- I think I have finally fixed the worst of the scaling issues. Tell me if you run into any problems.
- Fixed the Blueberry and Valerian events. Both had tiny mistakes that made it so the cock scenes would show instead of the pussy ones.
- Other tiny fixes.
- Added an event with Bluebell.
- Finished the groundwork for future save compatibility! No more restarting for every update!
- Fixed swapped decision on both the Starving Fairy, and Daisy’s blowjob events.
- Fixed the achievement screen fucking with what tab it was selected and which it was showing. Fuck unity’s toggles.
- Fixed the Party menu crapping itself completely. Seriously, fuck unity’s toggles.
- Fixed labels on Bluebell and Valerian.
- Fixed angel being twice on your base after intro.
- Added two new NPCs: Bluebell and Valerian.
- Added an event with Valerian with a sex scene, admittedly, on the smaller side. The rest of the event is pretty fun, so I hope it will balance out the smaller sexy scene.
- Fixed most bug reports. Only one to go, that I could try to fix with a bandaid, but it’s better if I do it when I have more time to truly fix it. It will require some refactoring I was already on the process of doing.
- Added a message when creating rooms with no exit, so I don’t have to receive bug reports about this anymore.
- Change some words and phrases on the intro when Angel explains base building, nothing major.
- Added Felix, Jonathan, Gautr and the Trio to Whitewood village! They all have two talking subjects. The church peeps are at the church and the trio at the tavern.
Bugfixes and others
- Added text to indicate a character’s action during combat. Should make it easier to know who did what and who’s turn it is.
- The bug report system has been fixed, hopefully permanently this time, and, fingers crossed, it works on the web version of the game too now.
- Fixed a ton of bugs. It’s always a ton, there’s literally no other metric to measure bugs in.
- New sections and alterations to the Eldritch Cave’s storyline. Major of which is a sex scene with the Elder God (the two versions of it are more or less the same this time, though). I do recommend playing it all again, speed reading if you must. It is much better, and I am way more proud of this version of this dungeon and story.
- New Trio event with three different sex scenes! You have to have cured the trio before. It can be triggered when going to the leftmost lower room of that square section in the Crossroads. It only triggers there!
Bugfixes and others
- Bug Reports are working again.
- Elf appearance now available after meeting Lyelnas. I believe I forgot to mention this in one of the previous changelogs. Or not. Anyways, this is a thing now.
- Achievements are all functional now. All but Daisy’s incomplete oral scene achievement.
- Fixed a major bug with getting naked and unarmed items after equipping stuff.
- Three new items!
- The Caduceus Mushrooms were added in the crossroads! Find them and gather them to gain immunity to status for nine turns. They respawn with every reset of the game for now. I will change this when I add a simple time system.
- The Scale Mail! A great armor for all classes really. It has a special effect that lowers every subsequent hit’s damage.
- The Disgusting Staff! A staff so ugly and mind warping that deals all who look upon it. It has a chance of damaging your opponents every time you act, but it also might damage your party, so be careful!
- A new Insanity status effect! Every creature in the Eldritch Cave has a chance of driving the party insane. Be careful as that might make you unpredictable!
- Eldritch God boss fight completed! Now, I am not sure if this is very balanced. But that is mostly because classes don’t have that many skills yet. However, you can definitely beat this, it just might need some levelling.
- Fog of War mechanic implemented. Now all rooms outside the Beyond are invisible until you visit them. This made exploration that extra spooky and uncertain. A great feature to add alongside the Eldritch Cave, eh?
- Fuckton of fixes. Seriously.
- Two new enemies: a tentacle? (You will understand) And the Deep One. Only the latter has a sex scene. By the way when I say a sex scene it is always two: one for pussies and one for dicks, haha.
- A new area: the Eldritch Cave. Investigate this lovecraftian mystery and delve deeper into the lore of the gods. But only slightly, as we have a whole game ahead of us yet. Beware though, weird things happen in this cave.
- A (two) new sex scene for the Starving Fairy, alongside more options regarding her fate when you defeat her. I recommend you check out her pussy scene. I might just be retarded but at one point I was laughing a bit too much at a certain part. I promise most of it is sexy though.
- The introduction of challenges with two new ones! Challenges are tests of your attributes. The ones added are specifically targeted at your defensive ones. You might fail one check, but you can still succeed in the other two. If you lose, you only lose a bit of hp, nothing to worry about if you are carrying around Thorssen’s delicious beverages!
- Some minor bug and UI fixes.
- Bug fixes and tweaks to some oversights in 0.5.
- Reworked the achievement menu screen completely.
- Put in the achievements for the previous build’s content.
- Removed a test few test messages on the visual tab that shouldn’t be there.
- Fixed visual bugs from the visual updates.
- Put in a prototype version of how Skill Trees will work, It is not functional as of now; it could’ve been, but it would have been broken. So I decided to cut a few of the functions and leave it the framework there to give you guys a look at how Skill Trees will work.
- One new sex event with Lyelnas! Just visit him after awakening him from the curse!
- Bersa, Thorssen and Lyelnas have many new talking topics!
- Complete UI rework! Not from the ground up, but the changes are significant. Everything should look better now! I won’t go into detail since it’s a lot. But you will notice the changes as you play, I am sure.
- Fixed all reported bugs and issues. (which was a lot, but I did not keep a full log)
- Took into account the suggestions.
- New sexy scene with Angel, use “Relax” option when talking to her.
- Not content per se, but a significant change. The lower bar was removed from the UI, making more space for the central panel.
- Small overhaul to item use code. There’s now a confirmation warning before using an item-probably will an option on config later to determine if the player wants this or not-and you can now use items on companions. Also, if the item results in an event, the menu screen is automatically closed. Currently, there’s no UI for companion equips, so don’t.
- Fixed a problem with rooms of the same type mounting on the same location (twas a database issue).
- Fixed menus not listing and changing rows properly.
- Fixed Daisy’s skill back to her proper one.
- Fixed reported typos and text issues.
- Fixed a problem with the enemy UI that caused a stackoverflow and trapped the player in the enemy’s turn.
- Implemented a few suggested UI changes.
- There’s a debug menu now! Cheat your heart away, friends! This is to make it easy for returning players, since during these early stages saves will most likely always end up deprecated.
- You can now send bug reports from the game! Seriously, it’s very easy. It will even past the text currently on the screen to it if it’s a bug related issue. It would be amazing if everyone could use that to make the game better! It sadly does not work on the web version though.
- Added three new skill to the game, one for each class. They are all unlocked at level 2. Fireball for mage, Waiting Strike for warrior and Quick Stabs for rogue.
- You now need to be level 2 to unpetrify everyone except for Thorssen. So keep that in mind and consider the new skills an incentive to level up.
- Combatant names are bold and numbers are color coded during battle. Should make it easier to see what’s happening at a glance. Other smaller QOL improvements were made as well.
- A new and improved conditional tag system that allows for nesting, and choice reaction system. Will make development extremely quicker. This is of course a coding thing, not content.
- Fixed a stupendous amounts of bugs, typos, and continuity mistakes. Seriously. Twas a fuck-ton. A lot of it was due to the old tag system and choices that made a lot of content on 0,4 not even show up. I advise playing this version again if you played that one.
- A sexy and alcoholic (or not) event with Thorssen! Just visit him after awakening him.
- Big bug go splat.
- A condition tag system that will streamline creation of variation on the events. Still will need tweaking, but most of the new events use it.
- A sexy sauna event with Bersa! I quite like this one, and I hope so will you!
- The trio’s awakening event. This one has a lot of variation and I am testing some new things with it. Any feedback you might have in this one would be appreciated.
- Jonathan can now be cured! And doing so will lead you to have to deal with the rest of the church residents. Now, on account of me still testing the new tag system, the variation of the event without Jonathan is still to be done.
- Many bugs due to unity upgrade, jeez.
- Added Blacksmith Bersa and her shop as well as the event to release her of the curse.
- Added Shopkeeper Lyelnas and his shop as well as the event to release him of the curse.
- Added Innkeeper Thorssen and his shop as well as the event to release him of the curse.
- Added shops structure.
- Added disclaimer at beginning of game and other small improvements to the UI,
Added rough Achievements System, ought to server as a guide to player about current content and how much of it they have seen. Many bugfixes and some typos.
Big Systems added:
- Affection added to characters and separated from approval. Affection is raised by hanging out with characters (doing deeds while companions are in your party) while approval requires doing things that they approve of (making story choices and selecting dialog that pleases them).
- Deed system implemented! Gain power in the name of certain aspects! Do war deeds by fighting, lust by fucking, knowledge by talking, and some others spread through events. (Ways to do deeds for other aspects will come later). You can visualize your affinity with each aspect on the god info tab. Whenever a deed is done, you will receive a pop-up notification.
- Implemented party system and its UI. Party members level up automatically, for now; they appear at the left panel and can be interacted with at any free moment you may have; they will assist you in battles; they will comment in certain events and trigger specific ones.
- New area with 27 rooms: Whitewood Crossroads! Will add more to it later: like hazard, loot and others.
- Implemented the Starving Fairy enemy, she only appears at the crossroads, and their intro which will be expanded to use social attributes in the future.
- A variable sex scene after defeating the Living Vine.
- New event when arriving at Whitewood Village hinting at its future.
- New tutorial segment in the intro teaching you about base building.
- Added the first companion: Daisy! She is combat ready with one area of effect spell that can stop affected enemies from taking an action! She has many talk topics, one event specific to Whitewood Village, one event as you gain her affection, and one when she joins you. She also has a blowjob scene, which will be properly woven into her story later, but can be seen now.
- Implemented three new talk topics with Angel (your archangel, of course) about: combat, deeds and appearance.
- Added functionality to the Save Room base room.
- Social attribute tooltips
- Quality of Life changes.
- Optimized code.
- Many bugs, typos and awkward phrasing fixed.
Bugfixes and QOL improvments.
Interactions with Daisy
Added three new universes and their introductions.
Nerfed Living Vines.
Win 64: FILESFM – GOFILE – PIXELDRAIN – UPLOADHAVEN
Win 32: FILESFM – GOFILE – UPLOADHAVEN – WORKUPLOAD
Linux: GOFILE – PIXELDRAIN – UPLOADHAVEN – WORKUPLOAD
Mac: FILESFM – GOFILE – UPLOADHAVEN – WORKUPLOAD
Ps:- IF LINK DOESN'T WORK THAT MEANS THERE IS NEWER VERSION OF GAME, SEARCH THAT. IF THERE ISN'T NEWER VERSION REPORT IT COMMENT BELOW AND WE WILL UPDATE IT UNDER IN 24 Hours
- 0 Comment
- Adult Games
- April 29, 2022