How was your pandemic? Your quarantine? For our protagonist, it did not start well.
Just as he was getting comfortable with working from home,
he suddenly lost his job and his rent skyrocketed,
forcing him to swallow his pride and move back in with his family.
Most of them welcomed him back gladly, but he didn’t feel nearly as happy about it.
For him it was like he was back to square one, like he had never left in the first place.
And now he would have to spend his days doing nothing, unable to go outside due to the restrictions,
unable to earn money or be useful. And worst of all,
he would constantly bump into his family in precarious and awkward situations.
or perhaps the quarantine caused him to become sexually frustrated, or maybe he was always messed-up in the head,
it didn’t matter. He ended up finding himself attracted to his siblings and his own mother.
Would it be possible that they felt the same way? Maybe this quarantine wouldn’t end as badly as it started?
Thread Updated: 2022-08-01
Release Date: 2022-08-01
Developer: Moraion SubscribeStar – Itch.io – Discord – Twitter
Artist: EroHoney Itch.io – Newgrounds – Patreon – SubscribeStar – Twitter – Ko-fi
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
About 450~ lines of dialogue.
8 new CGs for Mia, though no new expressions because of some plans I have.
Phone fixing minigame with 2 difficulties, but no reward for the second difficulty yet.
Also fixed a pretty bad bug from the previous update.
Bug fix and translations
Saturdays will now become ‘Family Days’ on the second Saturday after the start of the game. Make sure to follow the hints if you get stuck!
About 750~ lines of dialogue.
8 new CGs. No new expressions though because I’m focusing leftover funding and time on v0.1.0
DDR minigame with 2 difficulties. Pretty bare-bones for now, but will be improved upon later.
Also reused the yoga minigame, though that might change in the future.
Small note: The family days are still somewhat unfinished, simply because I lack the resources and time to make them perfect, but they will improve drastically after v0.1.0
About 300~ lines of dialogue.
3 new expressions for Chloe as well as 7 CGs.
2 new expressions for Jason.
Removed heart eyes from old Chloe art because I have other plans.
Typing minigame with 2 difficulties, but no reward for the second difficulty yet.
Fixed a bug that hopefully everyone missed
Ps:- IF LINK DOESN'T WORK THAT MEANS THERE IS NEWER VERSION OF GAME, SEARCH THAT. IF THERE ISN'T NEWER VERSION REPORT IT COMMENT BELOW AND WE WILL UPDATE IT UNDER IN 24 Hours
Fixed *one* letter in the 0.0.4 dialogue with Casey.
About 300~ lines of dialogue.
2 new expressions for Casey as well as 9 CGs.
Yoga minigame with 2 difficulties.
Improved the info tab so that it is less likely you accidentally open/hover over it.
The project was prepared for screen-shake, so if there are issues with UI that wasn’t there before, please let me know!
There is new background music for minigames. Let me know what you think!
Should have fixed a black background showing up when loading the game (Older saves will still probably cause it)
Tried another fix at accidentally skipping over choices in dialogue.
The file size is more or less doubled from the previous version, this is mostly due to a Unity package and some assets that I added.
This also means that while the file size will continue to grow, it shouldn’t double again in the foreseeable future.
You will need to do some peeking/spying again as I changed some stuff around with the save files.
If you happen to see 3 angry Casey’s on your screen, know that that is an error.
- Removed the ability to lose affection points.
- Improved the UI closer to the final vision. (You can press the time-of-day text to forward time as well)
- Included the beginning work for the calendar.
- Improved the fading drastically.
- Prepared the code for outfits which is necessary for future updates.
- Locked the rooms at night, though you will be able to enter later with enough affection.
- Characters will now show up on the screen and must be clicked to interact with.
- Fixed name resetting to Jason when loading a save.
- Other small fixes that I didn’t note down.
- Rollback was improved a fair bit, but the biggest issue is around choices so that will still require much work.
- The max affection is still 1.
- You can find the affection by hovering over the ‘Info’ below the time and if you hover over the character’s image there, you can get hints for what to do next!
Also something I added in the planned features on the main page:
- The Android version will take much longer than I originally thought, so for now it is unavailable! But one day I’m sure I can get it done!
- A lot of dialogue, but most of it can be missed depending on certain choices (This is because I want people to have a different experiences!)
- 4 CGs and small events with each that will evolve further in the future.
- Ability to move around the house! It’s bare-bones for now, but it will get better!
- Text Speed slider changed a little. The last one is instant and the second to last one will match your framerate. I can still improve on this if people want me to!
- Fixed returning to menu.
- Fixed the black screen after choosing a name.
- Fixed problems with starting a new game.
- Fixed getting stuck in the hallway(?)
- Fixed another issue with returning to menu.
- Fixed an issue with skipping and choices.
- The max affection for now is 1.
- Mom and Chloe are impossible to lose affection with(for now).
- Mia and Casey can go to the negatives, but you can keep talking with them until you get them to 1.
- Chloe is the easiest character and Mia is the most fickle.
- Casey talks the most and Mia talks the least.
- You can find the affection by hovering over the word ‘Relations’ and if you hover over the character’s image there, you can get hints for what to do next!
Jason, the protagonist.
Jude, the mother.
Mia, the oldest sister.
Casey, the younger brother.
Chloe, the youngest sister.
Multiple routes, at least one with each character.
Outfits and expressions.
Detailed 4k backgrounds.
Proper high-quality UI.
Ability to move around the house and interact with things.
Calendar system with seasons and holiday events.
And more! These are just the first steps.
Please consider subscribing on SubscribeStar so these features can be added quicker and earlier.
- 0 Comment
- Adult Games
- August 2, 2022