This game will put you into the shoes of a space officer on a fictional future organization called Yomi Alliance, from the name of the planet where peace talkings between the four main inhabitants of this region of the galaxy were made after decades of petty disputes over territory and resources.
Unlike other games the story will change completely based on your own species and job, making it different every time you play the game. You can discover more about what happened in that space station they attacked, or why a missing zoologist was kidnapped and tortured, if you’ll ever be able to save her!
Each job means different stories in the game!
Play as a Navigator and be tasked to navigate between the hazards of a spatial region, escape or intercept an hostile vessel.
Choose to be a Security Officer and you might be tasked to join a boarding party to secure a dangerous space station, or be a Doctor and deal with survivors and injured people…
Every career path will have their own story in each mission!
Available careers in the full game are the following:
Hot Shot Pilot
Interspecies Relationship Expert
A FULL RPG EXPERIENCE
You will be able to play a character whose species is chosen amongst FOUR different options and three genders (one species is a mixed gender hermafrodit as well!).
This choice will also affect your story as people will react to you differently and even the romance options you’ll be getting will play differently.
There will be 4 different romance options in the game and each character has its own agenda and personality so they are all different each time you play them! The different outcomes given by your choices are literally by the dozen!
Thread Updated: 2022-03-27
Release Date: 2020-04-18
Developer: Bruni Multimedia – Patreon – Web – Youtube – Twitter – Steam – DLsite – KickStarter
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Fixed a crashing issue occurring when a stat was brought over its Maximum Skill Level
- Re-written Aberoin’s conversations in hem quarters and at “The Icarus” club in proper English
- Fixed an uncommon issue where the game started a class even if it wasn’t selected by the player
- Fixed an issue which showed more stats points than allowed (13) throughout the game
- Fixed an issue where stats modifiers which were below 0 kept decreasing each week. Loading an older save automatically fixes the stat.
- Removed statements referring to release 0.0.3 of the game when reaching week 24
- Fixed an issue which prevented to have sex with Serena even if your stats were high enough to allow it
- Class-specific icons have been added to identify each different Profession throughout the game.
If a choice is recommended for a specific profession the game will show the icon next to the choice’s text.
You are free to try out different approaches to every mission, however if you’re not trained on the specific profession chances are that you will fail the test.
However, as in real life, you don’t need to be a cop to try and arrest someone.
- Mission: Alpha has been introduced during story. The mission starts on the 6th week on Sunday.
- Added new Lenara sex interactions for Female and Briallen characters. You can choose “Stay in quarters” after you talked to her three times to unlock the new scenes.
- Medical classes have been introduced with an animated Medical Scanner Device. More medical classes are going to be introduced in next updates
- Added the following to the Codex:
– Awar Vital Signs (Sciences Tab)
– Briallen Vital Signs (Sciences Tab)
– Fuminoid Vital Signs (Sciences Tab)
– Human Vital Signs (Sciences Tab)
– Karis Vital Signs (Sciences Tab)
– Kressari Vital Signs (Sciences Tab)
– NixantiVital Signs (Sciences Tab)
– Zalkan Vital Signs (Sciences Tab)
– Zurian Vital Signs (Sciences Tab)
– Awar Vital Signs (Sciences Tab)
– Briallen (Cultures Tab)
– Nixanti Religion (Cultures Tab)
– Daleb IV (Local Area Tab)
– Kressari-Awar War (Tactical Tab)
- You can now access the various tabs of the Codex, where informations have been splitted for a better search of the desired subject.
The Codex will cover more and more topics as the game grows, it’s intended that some tabs might be empty right now.
- Species-specific flavor logos have been added to the Codex and Character selection screen
- Added a new animated scene when confronting Serena with her studies in the lounge (Tuesday, Game Week 2)
- Clicking the “Log” button in the user interface will now prompt you to the “History” screen. The History Screen shows you the latest conversations in the game, so you can grab bits of conversations you might have skipped by mistake or keep in mind important statements more easily.
- You can now choose to have sex with Serena if your relationship with her is above 65 and your “Presence” stat is above 9. Sex scenes are not available with VANILLA MODE ON.
We’re on the process to rewrite parts of the script in proper English thanks to the help of our amazing proofreader Esther Leigh. The script is also being updated to be better understandable and deep than it was on previous updates.
Give it a read and let us know what you think about it! We’re sure you’ll be amazed by Esther’s job! The fixing is so good and changes a lot of lines. I recommend you to start over a new game to enjoy the newly improved dialogues properly.
Since the game’s already big we still need some time to fix all the game with the new dialogues, but you can already find the new version in:
Aberoin’s quarters’ conversations
Serena’s quarters conversations
First Day’s Tour of Duty conversation
OPS classesAthletics classes
Greetings Alliance Officers.
The first Development Log of many (someone might say too many, still I think they’re both interesting and a testament to my commitment to the game) will focus on the RPG elements of Yomi Alliance.
While even in General Practitioner the Main Character had some stats to increase and manage, it was not really an RPG, because skills improvement did unlock some special opportunities, but the story went more or less the same. That was made to avoid transforming the game in a grind fest, something that many adult games around the Internet tend to do a little too often in my opinion.
The focus of Yomi Alliance’s skill increase is to avoid grinding at all costs, because let’s just say it: grinding is boring. There’s no way I can enjoy repeating the same activity again and again until I put some minor increase in my character’s stats or equipment. What we’re trying to do is making the character’s growth as smooth as possible.
That’s why Stats raising will play in the first part of the game: Academy Training.
Players will attend Yomi Alliance’s Navy Academy, a 24 weeks tour of duty where they will learn to be whatever they wish to be. Each different class will attend different classes, like a Science Officer will attend Planetary or Geology classes that Starship Commanders won’t, or Counselors-to-be will attend psychology classes unlike their Security Officers counterparts.
Every week you will choose which classes to attend (if any) and a partially-random related-stat will increase accordingly, or you can focus in increasing your relationship with other Squad Members, or just relax and enjoy the sun. The choice is yours.
Also, when attending a class an in-game event might trigger, meaning conversations, mini-games and even interactive, fully animated consoles to press buttons onto.
What happens when you don’t study enough or study too hard? Of course, the related Stat will be lower than recommended, or very high and this means… a different playthrough. Yes, because every stat-check is partially random as well, and there’s a mathematical calculation based on both Characters’ skills and players’ choice as well.
This calculation determines if an action was successful or not, and it could hinder, for example, an investigation attempt, making the game behave in two very different ways in future missions.
Of course branches of the game are also determined by well-thought choices from players as well, the game won’t be randomized that much. It’s as there are two possibilities:
– Early decisions made in the Academy will determine the outcome during Starship Duty
– Mid-late game decisions made on the starship are made directly and affect the outcome as well
With more than 30 different skills, the storytelling possibilities are countless, and that’s how we plan to deliver an almost completely different experience based on your very first choice of the game: who are you going to be in Yomi Alliance?
Win/Linux: MEDIAFIRE – GOFILE – TRANSFER – UPLOADHAVEN
Mac (v0.0.11): UPLOADHAVEN – FILESFM – WORKUPLOAD – NOPY
Thanks BaasB for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Ps:- IF LINK DOESN'T WORK THAT MEANS THERE IS NEWER VERSION OF GAME, SEARCH THAT. IF THERE ISN'T NEWER VERSION REPORT IT COMMENT BELOW AND WE WILL UPDATE IT UNDER IN 24 Hours
- 0 Comment
- Adult Games
- April 30, 2022